In Hawaiian, the word iniki can mean sharp, piercing gales, like a hurricane. Yet it can also mean to punch or rip, like pangs of love. What better name for these shoes inspired by swift '70s runners? Suede overlays on the toe and heel lend a vintage look to the stretch-mesh upper. These shoes slip on fast thanks to their sock-like structure. boost™ energises your step, while a webbed rubber outsole offers great traction.
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Two-way stretch mesh and vintage suede upper; Shiny mesh tongue
- Printed serrated 3-Stripes
- Hidden sock construction for easy slip-on comfort; Cotton laces with metal tips; Deconstructed heel cap
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite® sockliner
- Webbed rubber outsole